A 1940’s look? Wedding guest outfit

Last year in May I attended a friend’s wedding dressed in what I think looks like a 1940’s outfit. I think the hair let me down a little bit, but in general I was quite happy with the outcome.

I was very surprised with the acceptance and compliments I got from all the wedding guests. It was the first wedding (and so far the only one) I attended dressed as a woman, and it was so much fun. The only inconvenience was walking on heels for such a long time, it was a morning wedding which went on until quite late in the evening.


I wore a hat which I bought in a second hand shop in Camden combined with a H&M red wrap dress and ASOS stilettos in the same colour. The clutch is from Etsy. It was a fantastic sunny day so the bright colours were perfect for the occasion.

Hope you like this look.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello and Welcome

The Goddess Marilyn