Hello and Welcome

Hello everybody!

My name is Freda Balmain and I’m an early forties crossdresser from London. 

I have a passion for fashion and more specifically vintage styles such as the 40’s, 50’s and early 60’s. That’s why I’ve created this blog.

I don’t really know how to start, I suppose I should let you know me a bit so I will go to the beginning of my crossdressing experience…

I work for a women fashion company and as I said fashion is my passion, so around 4 or 5 years ago and out of nowhere I started fantasising about wearing women’s clothes. 

Strangely enough and very different to many other cross dressers I didn’t have this urge at an early age, it started growing on me as an adult. I know many cross dressers grow up confused and ashamed, and in many cases never accept themselves fully. I don’t feel any guilt or shame for doing it. It’s just the way I am and I love it. I believe that if anybody has an issue with it the problem is in their heads, not mine.

And how did I do it? It took me a few months of trying and testing, watching YouTube makeup tutorials, understanding women’s underwear sizing…it was not easy but on July 2019 I transformed myself into Freda. I must say it wasn’t the most successful or even pretty look, but it was okeyish and made feel a real sense of excitement and fulfilment. 

That evening I took some pictures on my phone which the following day I deleted ( I really regret that now) and walked around the house on my heels and my little red dress (no need to say I was on my own).

The following days and weeks were a constant immersion into this new world. Every evening I would go online and read articles about crossdressing, places in London I could go and meet other people with the same interest, online chat rooms… I was so excited and curious about this new part of me which felt so right and made me feel so complete and happy. And discovering there was a community out there made me so hungry for learning more and more.

Anyway, that’s how all started. I think this is enough about me. I promise the next posts will be about vintage fashion and crossdressing. I will be posting pictures mainly of cross dressers in vintage fashion outfits including myself.

Until the next time. Take care

Freda





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A 1940’s look? Wedding guest outfit

The Goddess Marilyn